Position: PSI - SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join an international CRO as part of our global project management team. We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic candidate to take up a full-time Senior Project Manager position with PSI’s Oxford office.
- Supervision of projects within CROs and escalation pathways for clients
- Manage and co-ordinate all aspects of complex international studies
- Primary client, team and vendor communication contact
- Liaison with various internal departments to ensure timely project completion and quality throughout
- Involvement in business development opportunities representing project management
- Clinical team selection, training and management for the project
- Mentoring of project managers and regional leads
- Project budget responsibility
- MD, PharmD, or university degree in life sciences
- Extensive relevant experience as a Project Manager of full service studies across phase I-III, ideally in a CRO setting.
- Extensive relevant experience supervising or directing projects, ideally in a CRO setting, demonstrating the ability to support and troubleshoot.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects in Oncohaematology (especially Multiple Myeloma) and Oncology
- Experience managing studies in CEE would be considered a benefit.
- Strong client facing/client relationship management experience, including business development activities.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications and MS Project
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Team-building, resource allocation, and leadership skills
- Planning, organizational, and administrative skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work hard under pressure and face challenges
- Significant budget management/financial project tracking experience
- Full Time / Permanent position
- Office based
- Circa £65-85,000 per annum, depending on experience, with a car allowance of £5,000 per annum
- Closing date: 23 July 2017
To apply for the position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Apply with Resume