Position: POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGEMENT
POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGEMENT - Parexcel
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Trial Management is a compact, part-time program comprised of six modules:
- Drug Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Conducting Clinical Trials
- Clinical Logistics
- Clinical Data Management
- Project Management (new module)
The program is taught completely in English as a mixture of online and face-to-face training, requiring participants to be in Berlin (Germany) once per module.The key features of this program are:
- Six months part-time
- Taught entirely in English
- Mixture of online and face-to-face training
- Six face-to-face weekend sessions (Friday –Sunday) in Berlin
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR
- English speaking Graduates of the Life Sciences
- Career movers interested in working in Clinical Research
- Professionals in the pharmaceutical industry wishing to deepen their knowledge of Clinical Research
- Recent graduates without work experience may apply
- At least a Bachelor degree in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences or related major.
- Applicants are required fluency in English language (equivalent to C1 level).
- Applicants who attained their degrees in a non-English medium university must take part in a telephone cross-check.
- Applicants are required to submit an updated CV through our application form.
The part-time Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Trial Management is conceived for those currently working in professional roles but looking to enter the field of Clinical Research.
Given the depth of commitment necessary to meet the objectives of the program alongside the requirements of a profession, the course does not include practical work experience.
However, a limited number of 6-month internships may be available to top-performing participants on completion of the program either at Parexel or partner institutions. Please note that internships are always subject to business demand and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
FUNDING POSSIBILITIES IN GERMANY
There are a few government funding possibilities available for the participants of the Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Trial Management:
- Living in Germany - to receive detailed information and find out which cases can be awarded funding, contact the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung directly through the phone number 0800/2017909.
- Living and working in Berlin-Brandenburg - there is the possibility of applying for a Bildungscheckin certain cases. Please note that apart from the government-funded options the program does not offer any sort of scholarship or private funding.
Apply with Resume