- By ICR Secretariat
- Posted Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Project Management Forum - Now Open for Booking
The annual Project Management Forum will be held on Friday 11th October at Novo Nordisk. Content and speaker information to be released next month.
Understanding Project Management can be a nightmare. Exactly what is the role? Where does it start? Where does it stop? What does a project manager do and where does their authority start and finish? What makes a good Project Manager, and can we learn from outside the Industry? All these questions and so many more are covered by the Project Management Special Interest Group.
Here are just a few of the other topics that have been covered over the last few years ;
- Stratified medicines - The Key Principles
- Gene Therapy - Regulatory approach
- Project Managing Complex Clinical Projects
- The Pro's & Cons of Linking Clinical Plans and Development Plans
- eTMF; a Blessing or a Curse?
- Regulatory Authority Inspection Readiness
- Managing Risks of Clinical Trials - A Novel Approach
- Managing Effective Teams