FULLY BOOKED - Please contact the office on 01628 501 700 if you would like to be placed on the waiting list
The annual Project Management Forum will be held on Friday 11th October at Novo Nordisk. Content and speaker information to be released next month.
Understanding Project Management can be a nightmare. Exactly what is the role? Where does it start? Where does it stop? What does a project manager do and where does their authority start and finish? What makes a good Project Manager, and can we learn from
outside the Industry? All these questions and so many more are covered by the Project Management Special Interest Group.
Here are just a few of the other topics that have been covered over the last few years ;
- Stratified medicines - The Key Principles
- Gene Therapy - Regulatory approach
- Project Managing Complex Clinical Projects
- The Pro's & Cons of Linking Clinical Plans and Development Plans
- eTMF; a Blessing or a Curse?
- Regulatory Authority Inspection Readiness
- Managing Risks of Clinical Trials - A Novel Approach
- Managing Effective Teams
If you would like to propose a new Forum focus, please contact the ICR using the details at the top of this page or call the Secretariat on 01628 501700
View Provisional Agenda